Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Grrrrrr.......

I'm having computer issues. Anyone who knows me knows that I am fairly tech-savvy, but software issues really bug the crap outta me. Grrrrrr...... My settings are all where they always have been, but for some reason, my browser software decided to clear out my saved username & password info. I have a set of passwords that I rotate using, so that's not too hard to figure out, but usernames are a NIGHTMARE! I used to use the same name for everything, and I still try for that one, but I find most of the time that it isn't available. Then there are the sites where your username is your e-mail address.... uh.... which ONE? ACK! Then there are the sites where it's your account # (like logging into Southwest Air today - had to input my stupid flier miles #... BAH!). What a total pain in the butt.

OK... breathe in.... breathe out....... On to HAPPY STUFF... STAMPING!

I got some stamping done yesterday.... I was working on swap cards for a Holiday Mini swap that is due to be mailed next week. I got the base cardstock cut and stamped with the background pattern and I got the focal image all stamped and matted on the first mat and accented with glitter. I'm still toying with the embellishment.

Today I will share one of the swaps I got in the Card Candy Swap hosted my Stampinmelis at Convention. The artist is Connie Ingram. It's hard to tell in the photo, but all the stamped images are covered in glitter! Mmmmm.... LOVE THAT SPARKLY GOODNESS!

ALL IMAGES © Stampin' Up! 1999-2007



The stamp set used is one of the Level 2 Hostess sets, Perfect Presentation. It's the set I used for one of the ATC swaps I did for Convention. I love that little snowman!

2 comments:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

First off LOVE THE CARD!!!! Explain to me this new phrase CARD CANDY!! Now,as I'm sure you know I'm an expert in EYE CANDY everyday when I look at CLAY!! ROFLOL -- (that even rhymed)

Sorry about your puter issues - and yes anyone else reading this- she is pretty tech savvy I will admit.

Now,the emailed holiday mini you sent to me - will I get a hardcopy sometime in the near furture? I do like a set or two in there!!

Have a good nite!
You're fave CLAYMATE!

Lisa said...

Card Candy is kinda like the dimensional Jolee's stickers you buy in the craft stores. The idea is that each one can be removed from it's carrier sheet and used as a Card Embellishment! Cute, huh?

I'll see if anyone has a hard copy of the mini they can send to you.....