I see light at the end of the tunnel!
I have the Spammy gift baggies done.
Spammy Cards are half done.
Went to the Post Office and got my Priority Stamp for the Card Candy swap.
Printed the labels for all my swaps and have those set aside for later or to do on the plane.
Laundry is running now.
Coloring my hair tonight.
I even had time to run to Home Depot and get new nozzles for two of the sprinklers on the front lawn. Unfortunately, as I discovered when I went to install them, the DORKS that owned the house before us mixed brands on the sprinkler heads..... most are one brand, but of course ONE of the ones I needed to replace the nozzle on was DIFFERENT, so back to Home Depot I will go to exchange for the right brand.... sigh.... that can wait till Monday now.
All I have to do now is finish roomie gifts and the altered item I'm working on for someone. Oh! And I still have a card to make for Peggy (which I can mention here because I know she doesn't have time to read my blog right now! LOL!).
I may be done by Sunday afternoon at this rate! YAY!
Then I can start packing..... Think Taz has recovered yet from the trauma of having me gone last week? She is gonna be SO miffed when I bring out a suitcase.... that's why I'm waiting till Tuesday to start that..... Poor kitty.....
3 days ago


1 comment:
Spammy gifts??!! :) Glad to be in the Spamily then!
Post a Comment