Last night in one of the Convention threads there was talk of syrup and beavers and moose...... I can't even begin to explain.... Poor Peggy is just not quite prepared for our wild Spammy Humor, I think.... Love ya, Peggers!!!!!
OK. When I got up this morning there was a new message on my cellphone from one of my Spammy Sisters, Lori, who is off camping on the North Coast, about 100 miles from where I'm gonna be next week. Now, when I go camping, I "civilize" the experience by camping only at facilities near showers (even if they are coin operated), I bring a french press for REAL COFFEE, and my tent sports a double high, queen sized Pillow Top air mattress complete with down comforter and body pillow along with a small folding table and chair for stamping. Yeah, I know... hardly roughing it. WELL... Miss Lori sent me this picture last night....

Yes, that is a LIGHT UP FLAMINGO in front of her Travel Trailer! Lori, you are my Hero of the Day!
That's all for today.... I'm in a pretty good mood for Monday, even if I did spend most of my day arguing with my ISP and tech support.... grrrrrrr...... I think I need to plug into my iPod and UNWIND after that! LOL! Have a great week!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment