I got my first order from the new catalog today.... so tormenting to get it, open it up, look at it quickly and then close the box back up and put it in the car! I knew if I mounted my new sets, I wouldn't get any of my packing chores done.... So I resisted temptation by packing up the stamp stuff in the car and putting other stuff on top of it. Too much trouble to get to now! LOL!
Man, I'm taking a TON of stamping stuff..... and I just KNOW I'm gonna be calling Russ before Friday and asking him to bring more stuff. I always forget SOMETHING! LOL! Hopefully it will be because I finished all my swaps and need the stuff to work on roommate gifts..... Yeah....
Here's a close up of the new Taffeta Ribbon.... Vanilla and White. It's a lot lighter and silkier than I thought it would be. Makes a nice bow....
Everyone have a fabulous week.... "see" you all again next Tuesday!!!!!


2 comments:
Hope you have a blast! Have a great trip. You'll be stamping away and I'll be having my wisdom teeth taken out. Bleh!
Hope you are having a productive stamping adventure! ;) The Spamily is just not the same without you yelling at me. ;)
Post a Comment