Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Baaaaaack!!!! And I'm TIRED!!!!!

I had more fun in Denver than I can even begin to put into words. Everything was FAB-O! I will now spend the rest of the week trying to get caught up on sleep and stuff around here.

I got about half unpacked today and did 4 loads of laundry. There are 2 or 3 more to be done tomorrow. Did all the dishes that SOMEONE left in the sink.....

Once I get my swaps all sorted out I will start posting some of the fun stuff I got! Right now, I will post the cute little sterling charm they sold at the convention store this year.....



Isn't it cute? On the back it says 2007. I like it way better than the megaphone they had last year. They sold some darling ribbon sampler "charms" this year that they sold out of. I think it was WAY poor planning on their part to let people buy so many. I heard of folks getting 10 to 15 of each color so when the 2nd Session folks got there this morning they sold out in less than an hour. They really should have limited those to 2 or 3 of each color per attendee..... This is how stinkin cute they are tho....



I have about 200 photos to download from the memory cards to the computer. Hopefully I'll have more fun pictures to post later this week!

1 comment:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

200 photos - my lord girl when did you have time for classes?? I like those ribbon thingys!! I'm glad you're back in one piece safe and sound and the plane is grounded....you know how I feel about planes!! LOL I'll be looking for more photos!!

Did Taz miss MAMA???