Friday, July 13, 2007

I've been tagged!

Unfortunately, all the bloggers I know have already done this, some more than once, so I am afraid I will not be tagging anyone, but I will play along:

1) I must post 7 random things about me:

  1. My favorite color is purple.
  2. I probably don't even watch 5 hours of broadcast TV a week.
  3. I am lactose intolerant.
  4. I am an incredibly picky eater - I don't like my foods to touch.
  5. I have more friends online than I do within an hour drive of my house.
  6. I spend WAY too much time on Splitcoast.
  7. I’ve never lived more than 100 miles from where I was born.

2) Tag 7 other bloggers: Sorry - all the bloggers I know have done this already!

3) Post Rules & the bloggers I tagged here.

4) Leave tagged bloggers comments on their web sites so that they know they have been tagged

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#6 is a huge understatement, lol! Love and miss ya girlie- thanks for the texts and updates. Oh and that new BD toy ROCKS!! I am so gonna have to get me one of them there fancy schmancy picture makers, lol!

Melissa said...

Aw -- now I know why we get along. #4 and ^ are true of me, as well, and I tend to think I am also lactose intolerant, although I have tricked my brain into avoiding the topic. I heart dairy WAY too much.