Good news is that the swaps I signed up for are DONE. As are 20 cute little tins I made to trade on the general floor and some little bottle collars. Nothing is labeled or put into clear envelopes yet. I will print out the labels and save that for last, since it can get done on the plane if I need to. This is the SHORT list of what I still have left to do.....
- I need to check and make sure all the clothes I am planning to wear still fit.
- I need to break in the shoes I am wearing.
- I need to do roommate gifts.
- I need to do a couple doorprizes still.
- I am working on another project that needs to be done.
- I am making little cards/mini-gifts for my "Spamily". I need to have one of them DONE by next Tuesday since it is getting mailed to our Spamily member who isn't able to make it to Convention.....
- I need to dye my hair and get it trimmed.
If I get it all done by the end of the weekend, I may reward myself with a manicure on the 24th. Of course, then with my luck, I'll break a nail while I'm packing.....
I got a FABULOUS birthday present in the mail from Julee (Shadowcatcher) that was in the mail I picked up on the way out of town last week..... She gave me a 6x6 pad of Basic Grey "Infuse" papers (which I look forward to playing with AFTER convention!) and some cute little phrases that are the perfect size to fit with the SU! Word Window punch. Here is my birthday card.... she knows I LOVE Hula Sprinkle!!!!! This card is just covered in glittery goodness too!
So that's all I have for now.... I need to unpack the 5 little boxes of stamp stuff back into the stamp room and get some work done in there.... Wish me luck!!!!!


1 comment:
Hehe.. I thought you would like Hula Sprinkle. Sounds like you made some great progress on your swaps. Yay you!
Post a Comment