Saturday, July 21, 2007

Got a LITTLE more done.....

Almost done with the Roomie gifts.
Got one of the other projects I was working on done.
Got all my swaps packed into a plastic file box that will be my carry-on.
Got the card candy packages all labeled and put them in their Priority Mail box.
Went shopping and got another bra, a pair of jammies and a belt.
Ran another load of laundry to wash the SEVEN new shirts Russ bought today.

Still haven't colored my hair. If I don't do it tomorrow, I go grey to Convention.
Still haven't done Peggy's card.
Still haven't finished the altered item.
Still haven't made it to Trader Joe's.

I'm getting there..... slowly.......

1 comment:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

I highly doubt anyone can see grey hair on a blonde. Speaking of which I need to color mine too. LOL Sounds like you're moving at normal speed and I'm sure you'll get it all done in time - remember we all work better under pressure!! LOL