Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well, I *DID* get unpacked.....

Does that count for anything?

I also got all my swaps sorted out and have a sample of each one by my computer so I can work on the labels. I also got half of the part of the Spamily gift that required the computer done....Of course I just realized this morning that I have been working on SEVEN Spamily items when I now need EIGHT... forgot we adopted Cherie.... I *was* done with the card images for their cards last night... now I need to do another one.... oh well - that shouldn't take TOO long!

Well, I'm off for my caffeine fix.... Have a great day!

2 comments:

COME STAMP WITH JUDY !! said...

Am I that out of the loop I have no idea what Spamily means?

Lisa said...

Yes, dear. You are out of the loop. The Spam Ma'ams are a group on SCS that started last year stalking SCS for convention news. This year all but one of the original 4 are going to Convention. Since then they have adopted 5 more crazy demos into the Spamily..... Me being one of them!