She's just too darned cute! I love the sunglasses... such total cattitude!!!! I really think what made this card was the raffia around the oval..... I stole it from Taz's favorite toy.... just 2 strands... she'll never miss it, so she actually helped with this one because she did the shredding! Got the paper at the local scrapbook store... I was feeling like using primary colors on this so the red and blue in the paper was perfect. The cardstock is Buckaroo Blue from Stampin' Up! and the markers used to color Annette are also Stampin' Up!.... Real Red, Brocade Blue, Old Olive and Barely Banana, I think. I also used my Stardust Clear glitter pen and my new Scalloped Oval punches. The brads are from Making Memories and the oval frame is from Stampin' Up!'s Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware.
I have an order on the way from Cat's Pajamas.... In it is their new Sprinkle doing the hula..... I can't wait to get that one!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment