Monday, May 21, 2007

SURPRISE!

Every once in a while I get something in my mailbox that is TRULY a surprise. I've belonged to a couple different RAK (Random Act of Kindness) groups over on Splitcoast, so getting cards in the mail, while still TOTALLY AWESOME, isn't as surprising as it once was.

Until today.

In 14 years, this is a first... TAZ got a BIRTHDAY CARD!

Yes, boys and girls, MY CAT GOT MORE MAIL TODAY THAN I DID! LOL!

And should you be wondering who is sending my CAT a birthday card, it would be none other than Julee (Shadowcatcher) Tilman and her cat, Katie. Well, I'm not sure how much Katie had to do with it.....

Here is Taz, checking out her card (Mmmmmm.... RIBBON!!!!)




And here is a closeup of the card, The cat and sentiment stamps are by Cat's Pajamas. You can check out Julee's blog for tons of awesome artwork featuring their stuff! (there's a link over on the right under "Blogs I read")



Thanks, Julee and Katie!!!!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Hehehe! Hope Taz had a wonderful birthday! Katie diligently supervised the entire making of that card. ;)