I did absolutely NO STAMPING on these. This was my first time doing anything like these little memory books, so I was kinda learning as I made them! They consist of 12 A2 size envelopes, each one with the month and year on them from July 2007 to June 2008. The envelopes are then glued into an accordion card stock spine which is then attached inside the front covers of the book. The book covers are just covered cardboard and the spine is double sided heavy paper. All the words are printed on adhesive vellum and cut out and stuck on. The words on the tins are die cut with the Cuttlebug or embossed with the Cuttlebug and cut out. The papers all came from Michael's with the exception of all card stock which is Close To My Heart (it is thinner than SU's and die cuts more easily). Here are the photos of the tins, the tins with the books, and the books open. I'll post the card later tonight.....
3 days ago


1 comment:
These are fabulous! Looks like it kept you busy for a while, but they turned out terrific! What a great gift.
Post a Comment