And they weren't kidding that the new In Colors look TOTALLY different in the print version than they do in the pdf version! WOW! I really like that Soft Sky.... I wish that had been around when I was making stuff for the twins.... it is a really pale minty-blue sort of color.
The only one of the colors I'm not wild about is the River Rock, but I'm not really big on yellowy-brown colors.
Normally I really dislike the color orange, but the Groovy Guava is a nice dark peachy color.... it will go well with Blush Blossom!
So now I'm just counting down the hours till I can spend more money with Stampin' Up! June 1st can't come quick enough!!!!!
We spent most of our day out shopping today..... bought a new bed for the guest room... buh-bye to the "crouton-futon" and hello to a platform bed with an innerspring futon mattress. It will be in either the 29th or June 5th. Then we went to Best Buy to get Russ a new monitor.... then to Fry's because they had one in their ad for a whole lot less. Ended up buying the monitor he liked at Best Buy over at Fry's since they had a $30 mail-in rebate with it. I'm going to run to the grocery store and get some hot dogs to BBQ tonight.... nothing like a slightly charred hot dog.... yuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!!
3 days ago


1 comment:
I've been really excited about Soft Sky. I'm hoping it will ease the loss of my beloved Cool Caribbean. Can't wait to see what cool stuff you get! Oh and by the way, I keep forgetting to mention - you're going to Convention on my birthday. What a great day to be born!
Post a Comment