Monday, May 14, 2007

72 Days till CONVENTION!!!!!

OK. Now that the Baby stuff is done (shower was fun, the little mother is miserable at 32 weeks with 4 to 6 weeks left!) I can turn my attention to SU! stuff!

I am register for the (sold out) 1st session of Convention July 25-28. I am also registered for the SCS 1st Session Dinner. I am committed (in more ways than one) to 101 card fronts and 40 ATCs for swapping. I must be crazy! I spent 4 hours yesterday working on the first 50 card batch. I got all the layers cut, the punched piece punched and stamped and all 204 brads have been set. Today I decided I really needed craft ink instead of classic, so I placed an SU! order. Hopefully I will have that by the end of the week so I can work on the swaps this weekend.

Although.... this weekend is VSN!!!! And I have the house to myself! Russ will be going to his parents' Friday night (straight from work) and won't be home till Sunday afternoon! Saturday is Taz's 14th birthday, so I will have to set aside some special Kitty Time, but other than that, the weekend is MINE ALL MINE!

Tomorrow is our anniversary (14 years). I have my card all done (A VSN entry from November or January), so I'm ready! Russ stopped at Hallmark on the way home tonight. Nothing like waiting till the last minute! LOL!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What???? VSN is THIS weekend? Where have I been... in a hole? I haven't even looked at the shopping list!!! EGADS! Good luck with your mass production and Happy Anniversary.