VSN = Virtual Stamp Night. Used to be just one day and then it evolved to start with a "Tailgate" session on Friday night. If you have kids stamping along with you, it starts at 3PM (California time) today (4PM for the adults) and the last challenge tonight is posted at 8PM. Then tomorrow it starts at 9AM for the kids, 10AM for the adults and the last challenge will be posted at 8PM, one every hour. You get 45 minutes to complete your item and then 15 minutes to clean up, eat, whatever. If you are inclined to check it out, here is the link to the VSN forum on Splitcoast Stampers.
I have the house to myself (well, with Taz, whose birthday is tomorrow) till Russ gets home Sunday afternoon!
He will be at his mom's this weekend to help with her annual garage sale. He has been ordered to take his camera to the hospital and take pictures of the babies. I told him not to come home without baby photos! LOL!
I thought about going, but I *SO* do NOT do garage sales, and I'm certainly not going to spend my VSN weekend sitting in my mother-in-law's garage just to see the babies for 15 minutes. I can wait. Besides, the new mother is not letting anyone near them who shows any signs of anything but perfect health and it's allergy season for me, so I'm sure she wouldn't let me in there anyway. She told Russ last night that he wouldn't be allowed in if he wasn't feeling better today and he just had an upset stomach from something he ate! We'll see how long she maintains this level of strictness.... I'm guessing it will stop not long after she has the babies home and her hubby goes back to work! LOL!
I am now off to feed my caffeine addiction and go grocery shopping for hassle-free-foods for me to eat tonight and tomorrow. Can we say "buh-bye diet"??? Then I need to get home and clean off the DISASTER that is my stamp table! I need to print out the VSN Shopping list again (since I lost the first one in there!) and organize all my supplies. Sounds like I'm going to have a busy day!!!!
3 days ago


1 comment:
I never did make it to the store to finish my VSN shopping. Guess I'll just have to do without gold leaf flakes and whatever else I was missing. I got a late start, but was still able to get a few challenges in tonight. Yay, you! Youand TAZ have the house to yourself on VSN weekend!
Post a Comment