Monday, August 03, 2009

It’s Convention Time!

The all-consuming force in my life for the past month has been getting ready for Convention.  I have been planning and making swaps, making gifts and packing lists, shopping for clothes, etc. 

Over the next week, I will (hopefully, if Blogger cooperates) be sharing the swaps I made.  I am signed up for 8 organized swaps.  4 of them with my group of “Stampin Addicts Sisters” and 4 more at the Stampin Addicts Meet & Greet on Friday evening.

  • Secret Sister Convention Survival Tin
  • Big Shot Card Front
  • New Stamp Set
  • All About Me Scrapbook Page” swap. 
  • ATCs” (Artist Trading Cards)
  • Card Candy
  • One Layer Cards
  • Mini Album

Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of my Convention Survival Tin, and I shipped my swaps to the hotel already, so I will have to get some photos of that AFTER it is given to my Secret Sister.

I had hoped to take along 50 – 75 swaps for swapping with folks at the convention, but as of now (10AM Monday morning) I’ve only made 23, so it’s not looking good.

I’m sure I won’t have time to post much, if anything, from Convention once I get there, but I should have TONS of stuff to share next week!

Stay Tuned!

No comments: