Today I will share the one, lonely, General Swap I made, plus the cute gift bags I made for my roommates.
This is my General Swap.
It is a one layer card front, cut to 4 x 5.25 so that it can be easily mounted onto a folded A2 size card with a nice 1/8” border all the way around it. The Medallion image is stamped in Rich Razzleberry onto Shimmery White cardstock. The ribbon is Pretty In Pink Taffeta and the sentiment is from the “Fresh Cuts” set and stamped in Rich Razzleberry onto Melon Mambo. The oval behind it is Rich Razzleberry. A pair of Gold Brads add just a little bling. I think this card front looks really nice mounted on Melon Mambo, don’t you?
For my roommates, Brandi and Sara, I put their goodies into a decorated bag (Which is BLATANTLY copied from one of the gift bags I got from my friend Tandra at Easter! – Thanks, Tandra!) rather than wrapping and altering each individual thing (mostly for packing logistics!). I did make each of them a bag tag and I also made Sara a beaded lanyard for her badge (Brandi already had one). Here are their goodies:
The good thing about roomie gifts is that they don’t HAVE to be all Stampin Up! product….. the letters are stickers I have had for YEARS and the flowers are Primas (Brandi) and some fun beaded flowers I found with the wedding stuff at Michael’s (Sara). The ribbon used on both bags is retired from the Holiday Mini a couple years ago – when we had Purely Pomegranate as an In Color. I love that ribbon! Brandi’s bag features Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Pie. I used the Eyelet Border Punch and the Kindness Jumbo Wheel on both bags. Sara’s uses the Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Orchid Opulence.
Oh, and here is MY Lanyard with ALL of my badges on it!
I’ll be back tomorrow with swaps from our Stampin Addicts Meet & Greet party!


No comments:
Post a Comment