One of the things that we could purchase at Memento Mall at convention was a cute little “Build-A-Bear” wearing a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator apron and “holding” a little rubber stamp that says, “Life without stamps…. Unbearable” It has a paw print in the middle and the words circle around it. Sorry the stamp isn’t in the photo. Well, one of the challenges coming home was to name my bear, who is a boy. After much consideration, I chose the name Ca-bear-net. Cute play on words to name the bear of a red wine lover, huh? Here he is with our new favorite stamp, Medallion:
Yes, he has his own little convention name tag too.
Here are the cards we stamped this week using Medallion. They were inspired by the card I swapped at Convention and a card by my friend MaryR:
I really like how these turned out. They are relatively quick and simple but really look great! Both are stamped and mounted on my new favorite neutral cardstock, Shimmery White. One uses Bermuda Bay and the other Dusty Durango. The Teal and Orange Rhinestone brads from the Circle Ice and Circle Fire sets compliment them well. The center is punched with the 1-3/4” Circle punch and the black layer was cut at 1-7/8 using the Circle Scissor. The hardest part was the piercing around the border. The sentiment comes from the Fresh Cuts set and is stamped in Basic Black . I may make some of these for Christmas cards this year!
Thanks for looking!


No comments:
Post a Comment