Thursday, November 08, 2007

Taz is NOT amused.....

PetSmart has all their holiday stuff out. I couldn't resist this cute collar. Taz, however, CAN resist it. I will be trying for a better shot, but this was the best one of the 3 she "let" me take this afternoon. Can't you just SEE the LOVE in her eyes????


PetSmart had a little Santa sweater thing too, but I was afraid it would be the last thing I would attempt to do in this life to try and get it on her..... OH! And the little purple "jacket" with the fake fur trim that reverses to a pink plaid..... WAY CUTE! I would have to have blood donors lined up before I try to put something like that on her though.....

At least I didn't get the hat or the reindeer ears. Been there, tried that. Not gonna try THAT again! LOL! I am still trying to get a picture of her in the Minnie Mouse pink princess hat I bought her at Disney World 3 years ago.....

5 comments:

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

LOVE IT -- We want to get the pups the winter jackets and boots!!

Just me said...

I have a picture of my dog in bunny ears. She was so not amused. Poor thing. You think they would love to dress up after running around naked all the time :)

Leslie Hanna said...

OMG! ROTFLMBO! This is hysterical! Love the reference to blood doners. Thanks for the laugh!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This picture of Taz just makes me smile. Katie is a bit disturbed by it, though. She made it clear that in no way is she going to allow costumes for the holiday!

Karrie Baker said...

This is too funny, I have the same collar for my cat, Callie!!! I just posted a pic of her a couple of days ago, you can see it here: http://stampgirl.typepad.com/burnin_rubber/2007/12/there-are-some.html
Thanks for sharing Taz with us! :)