Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A quick upload

I stamped this tonight for Julee's Mojo Monday challenge this week. You can find it HERE. I had to flip the corner the circle went in since the position of the bottle did not allow for the sentiment panel to go on the left.



The base of the card is called Lightspeck Gold. Sorry, I have no idea who makes it, I've had it for YEARS! Same goes for the burgundy ribbon. The patterned paper is by BoBunny. It's iridescent and I think it's called Holiday Wishes. The gold is Stampin' Up!'s Brushed Gold. The brads and sentiment are also from Stampin' Up!. The wine stamp was acquired today and is by Inkadinkado. I stamped it on Beckett Iceberg cardstock in Chocolate Chip and colored it with my Dewernt Watercolor Pencils and used my Aqua painter to even up and highlight the colors. Thanks for the sketch, Julee!!!!!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Very cool. That swirly paper looks awesome framing the images. You go, girl!

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

WOW, very beautiful - you're the only person I know who stamps so elequently (sp) ! It's beautiful.