Friday, November 23, 2007

A few photos from yesterday.....

The kids are getting veggies now. They really like their carrots! Abigail's hair just gets longer and keeps going straight up!


YUM!


Aren't their matching outfits CUTE?????


Have I mentioned what a HAM Gregory is turning out to be???


My favorite photo from yesterday... I call it "Three Generations". That's my Mom-In-Law, Sis-In-Law (Barb) and Abigail. TOO CUTE!!!!!


Can't leave they guys out.... Here is Russ and his father.

At Christmas, I'll be a little more organized and get true generation photos... I'll get Don & Gregory in with Russ & Dad and I'll get Patty in the "girls" photo.....

1 comment:

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

LOVE LOVE THE PHOTOS! I never see enough of your family photos - it's about time!! VERY NICE. The babies are adorable. TURKEYS on their shirts!! More than i wore on Thursday. Their just too cute!