So Starbucks has all their Holiday stuff out, including these REALLY STINKIN CUTE holders for their gift cards (which I have several already purchased for gift giving this year, so I got to take a few).
Now, I know the folks at my Starbucks PRETTY WELL as I am in there just about every day and I sit and read my paper when I'm there, so I've had the chance to chat with most of them. The gal who rang me up says to me, "Aren't those mittens the CUTEST? You should take a set home and PUT THEM ON YOUR CAT! Wouldn't that be DARLING?". Uh..... yeah..... Darling. That's the word to best describe the BLOOD BATH that would ensue if I even THOUGHT about putting those on her.... They are cute tho.... wonder if I could get them on just the front feet???? They'd make a dashing accessory to the little jingle bell collar.... If I haven't blogged again by the 27th, you'll know that I tried it and you can read all about it in the news... just Google "Woman slashed by cat while attempting to put mittens on her".... he he he.....
Last night she was sitting on my lap and just started growling. I don't know if she was having a bad dream or what, but it was dang funny. She could have left at any time, but instead she sat there growling and if I pet her, she would scream and at one point she even hissed. Psycho..... I was even able to record it on my digital camera.... what a nutcase.... she truly has a kitty screw loose.....
I did some stamping this morning, but I can't share what I did as the person getting it reads my blog. Off to start another thrilling day of errands and housework.....


4 comments:
GREAT - I must "enter" our new Starbucks now "in cog knee toe" since their across the street from Java -- I wanna see these mittens...adorable. I loved the story of Tax - - growling??? And you think MOCHA is weird?? MY MY a cat that growls. Maybe we should google that and see if it means something.
Too funny! I'm convinced that cats experience things in other dimensions. Well, that's the only way I can explain their crazy antics!
Taz in mittens... yeah... good luck with that! ;)
OMG! My sides hurt I laughed so hard! Obviously this gal has never OWNED a cat to even suggest such an absurd idea.... but it WOULD be super cute! LOL! Katie growls all the time - usually about a minute before someone rings the doorbell, but also whenever someone new even thinks about petting her. She chases her tail and lies around with her belly in the air, too. We're convinced she thinks she's a dog.
Post a Comment