Friday, November 23, 2007

Mmmmm.... TURKEY.....

Yes, I have survived Thanksgiving. Fun and TASTY! I'll upload a couple photos of Abigail and Gregory later.

Also survived minimal Black Friday shopping, although I am headed out again in a few minutes. I went to BestBuy at around 7 this morning, went it, got the item I went for, they were out of the second thing I was looking for, got in the MIRACULOUSLY short line and left. 20 minutes, tops. Went to go to Fry's Electronics and the LINE OF CARS *TRYING* to get into the parking lot was backed up ONTO THE FREEWAY EXIT!!!! What the heck????? So I'll try there later. Now I'm off to Kohl's (excellent deals on bedding before 1PM!).

Tomorrow I'm doing a turkey for us since we all know one of the best parts of Thanksgiving is LEFTOVERS!!!!! YUM!

1 comment:

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

I'm impressed that you went out shopping today. Very good!
So you survived the in-laws okay?

Do you need more instructions for those YAM BALLS??