Sunday, April 29, 2007

OK, this is just NOT how it's 'sposed to be!

I'm having creative block. Again. And it's really frustrating me.

I must have spent 6 hours at the stamp table Friday and yesterday and what do I have to show for it? Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zip. I'd like to blame it on the fact that every idea I came up with needed a stamp set I don't own. That would be the easy way out. Unfortunately, I think it all boils down to the fact that my creative faucet just isn't flowing (or even dripping) right now. Although I did come up with something fun and cool, but I can't share because I want to submit it the next time SCS is looking for VSN Hostesses..... Unfortunately, I did not come up with ideas for Convention Swap cards which is what I desperately need to be starting on. Ugh.

We did just spend 2 hours cleaning out Russ's dresser and getting all the clothes he isn't keeping together with the pile I already had and got it all into the back of my car so I can take it to charity tomorrow. That was good. And I just finished BBQing some hot dogs. Yummy.....

Maybe I'll go take another try at the stamp table......

No comments: