Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cha-cha-cha-CHANGES!!!!!

My apologies to David Bowie.... he he he....

GUESS WHO'S GOING BACK UP TO WASHINGTON?????

I have started calling Russ "Duncan" (as in the human yo-yo). He he he.... We don't know exactly when or for how long yet. This afternoon they said he would go back to Mt. Rainier, but it looks like he will be going to Bangor Naval base. Welcome to my world of revolving change.....

I spent most of today in the stamp room working on shower gifts for my sis-in-law. Her (twins) baby shower is next Saturday and today I pulled out some old CTMH 6x6 scrapbooks I had from a special 3 or 4 years ago and made 12 pages for each book. They have chosen not to know the sex of the babies, so everything has to be done in gender-neutral themes. The little scrapbooks were yellow, so they worked well. She doesn't scrap, so I made them really simple so she can just put a pic and a little note on each page. I figure if they aren't her "thing", she can always put photos in them and give them to relatives. I'm also doing 2 altered lunch-box tins. I got the paper on them, but that's it so far. When I'm done, I'll post a picture or two......

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

OMG! You're life is a roller coaster lately! Would they just make up their minds already???! LOL! Can't wait to see what you've been working on. Baby projects are something I always need ideas for. The world just insists on continuing to populate! LOL ;)

Danita said...

Holy cow! Poor guy!! And poor YOU! :(