I also got to take some pictures on the bluffs Friday. Apparently, I just missed seeing a mother and baby whale go by, but I did see some seals playing in the water. Didn't get any decent shots of them, but my flower pics came out nicely and I've been trying to get a decent shot of this little building with the lilies in bloom for years:
Russ had a job interview today which he thinks went well. Hopefully I will have good news to report on that soon.
Coming home from running errands today I had a rock hit my windshield on the freeway. Didn't see it and it wasn't unusually loud, but the chip (more like a CHUNK!) it left looks like a freakin gunshot! AAA is sending the Safelite Auto Glass guy out tomorrow to see if it can be repaired (filled) or if the windshield will need to be replaced. Problem is, it's RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE, so it's very distracting. Hopefully, if they fill it, it will be less noticeable cuz I REALLY don't want to have to fork over a $500 deductible right now! Although a new, pretty, chip-free windshield would be nice..... We'll see.... I'll have to take a picture of it before they fill it.... I've had rocks hit before, but never leave a mark like this one!
That's all for now!!!!


1 comment:
You got some really great photographs! Just beautiful. I love your cards too... I'm a sucker for anything using Kanji and I love how you used the brads.
Post a Comment