Where is he going next? When is he going? WE HAVE NO CLUE. There is chatter of Hawaii (not getting my hopes up this time - OK, yes I am). He is working from the house the rest of this week (alert - MAN UNDERFOOT!). After that, WHO KNOWS!
He couldn't go to WA because his certification with the Army Corps of Engineers has lapsed. I spent some QUALITY TIME downtown Friday getting him registered for the next course/test (Friday was the deadline to register). He will take the course on May 2nd and 3rd, so at least I know he will be home those 2 days!
On to happier things.....So here are the two cute little tins I'm still working on for my sis-in-law:
Still working on the little scrapbooks too, but apparently there is going to be a second shower, so I might wait with those.....


2 comments:
Aaaarrrrggghhh!!! Hang in there...it'll slow down soon enough, right? Please?? :)
Crazy, crazy, crazy! Love these cute little tins, though. Hope you had a fabulous Easter.
Post a Comment