Thursday, April 26, 2007

I forget how small 6x6 is.....

I got my sample pack of the new background papers from Stampin' Up tonight.... I forgot how small 6x6 was! LOL! They really are pretty and are so much more vivid in real life than they looked on the flyer or on the internet. I'd love to tell you I was going to make something pretty and post it here, but I'm planning on using it for Convention Swaps so, I'll be keeping them all to myself for now.

The retired list comes out in just 100 hours (give or take a few minutes) and I am already getting my order ready so once I know if the stamps I want are staying, I can get them ordered. I SOOOOOO wanted to use Bodacious Bouquet for one of my convention designs, but I had a thought this morning..... We should probably be doing convention swaps using stuff that would be in the Fall/Winter Catalog and not so much from the Spring/Summer Collection, right? Guess I need to start another thread over on Splitcoast.... Hmmmm..


I did finally get the new Hero Arts Doodle Flower stamp today.... I'm looking forward to playing with that.... Julee Tilman has done some GORGEOUS stuff with it.... You can check it out in her blog, Poetic Artistry, to see all the drop-dead-gorgeous work she does!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Wow, your paper is already here! I'm so jealous... I haven't even seen the new designs yet! You're making me blush about my Hero Arts flower. I'm just doing my enabling duties! LOL