Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cupid Strikes! Day One

I belong to a group of ladies on Splitcoast called Swappers Anonymous.  There are about 2 dozen of us.  Over Christmas they did a 12 Days of Christmas Secret Elf exchange, which I did not participate in as I had WAY too much going on at the time.  So, when they decided to do a 3 day Secret Cupid exchange, I signed right up.  Even though I *still* have too much going on.  LOL!  My package arrived earlier this week.  Inside were three bags:

All three bags

Each of the Cupids sent 3 "gifts".  One to be opened today, one tomorrow and the final one on Valentine's Day.  In the last package we find out who our cupid is.  Here is a close up of the note in the box with the presents:

P1020313

It says, "Valentine's Day is not just about who we love and who loves us, but also what we love and appreciate.  I hope these gifts remind you of the things you love in the world!  Happy Valentine's Day!"

And here is a closeup of the flap on today's bag:

Bag #1

And what was inside.....

Gift Day 1

A darling altered tin!  (the kind that the General Foods International Coffees come in)  The tag reads, "For someone sweet with a sweet tooth.".  That describes me pretty well!  And inside the tin.....

Gift Day 1 open

CHERRY JELLY HEARTS!  YUM!

I'm sure those hearts will be gone before bedtime tonight!

Thanks, Cupid! 

9 comments:

Pammybaby said...

Oh, LisaCat, what a great cupid you have! This is adorable!

MaryR said...

so adorable! love the bags, the note and the super cute tin of yummies!

Sara said...

I love the fact there are sayings with each day and then your gift!! But send those cherry hearts on over!!!

Paula said...

So adorable! Love the cherry hearts!

JUST JUDY said...

I'm so jealous. How cool is all that....you're one lucky girl....beautiful artwork!! At first I thought that was a can of SPAM - - til you opened it.

vera vera cool

Amy said...

Ohhh, that's perfect! Enjoy your cherry hearts!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

So cute! Fabulous coordination!

Angie said...

LOVE the paper and of course the jelly hearts too! Enjoy!!

Kim said...

The sayings are so cool. Yum cherry hearts. Please tell me that is a international coffee can not a spam can!