So my next several posts will have no order to them, I'm just going to jump in and upload what springs to mind!
I'll start with the goodies I sent to my SA (Swappers Anon) Cupid, Pamela. Being the dork that I am, I did not take pictures of any of the goodies I sent to Pamela before they were packaged up and sent off. I have a bad habit of doing that. Pamela did take a couple photos of my goodies and was kind enough to e-mail them to me:
This is what was in the box. One package for each day, except for Day 3 since I couldn't wrap them together!
This package contained (L to R) a little Ghriardelli Squares box from the tutorial over on Splitcoast, a Fresh-Cut Notes (111882) card, A Genie Bag made with the Top Note Sizzix Die (113463), an acetate box filled with Kraft Caramels, A Card with a Starbucks gift card in it and in front, a roll of Sticky Strip.
This package contained an altered tin filled with chocolates, a wrapped package of microwave popcorn and another gift card.
The last day's packages held another gift card, my reveal card which was done using the "Crimped Envelope" tutorial on Splitcoast, and a milk carton holder (a la Becky Roberts). I'm sad to say that I no longer remember what was inside the milk cartons.... LOL
Just the milk carton holder.
Most everything was made using Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red cardstock and I used mostly Bella Rose Designer Paper, but also some Raspberry Tart paper. The popcorn was wrapped in some LONG retired CTMH paper I had from a wedding themed set of papers.
So that's what I sent to Pamela. This was my first Secret Swapper exchange with this group of INCREDIBLY talented ladies and I had a SEVERE case of "swappers anxiety" which I have been assured by the group was unfounded. Next, I will upload some of the card swaps I've been working on.....


1 comment:
Very cool - - i love the milk carton items and box.
Post a Comment