Oooooooo... does my Cupid know me OR WHAT? Here is today's bag detail:
Yes, that would be using the VERY. LONG. AWAITED "Cheers to You" set from Stampin' Up! that we FINALLY got in the Fall/Winter 2008 Catalog. I say "long awaited" because the Stampin' Up! Catalog in the UK carried this stamp for 6-12 months before we got it.
Inside my bag were two items plus today's note which read, "For someone with wonderful taste":
The journal has a section for white wine, a section for red and an address book section. SWEET! I have another tasting journal, but it is very "structured" - kinda fill in the blank stuff. This one is journal style. I can write as much or as little about the wine and don't have to follow a prescribed format. LOVE. IT. The second item there is an altered SU embellishment container. Like what our buttons come in. Inside the container:
How cute ARE THESE????!!!! Little wineglass charms!
Thanks so much to my Cupid! These are FAB!
Back to the kitchen with me.... Got a baked potato soup going into the crockpot this morning! YUM-O!


7 comments:
Wow! Could there be a gift more tailored just for you? Great job Lisa's Cupid!
Well, HOT DOG! Those are AWESOME!
WOWSERS! Perfect gift for you. Now you nee dot bring these to convention for all of us to see and use.
Oh man! I need to learn how to make these!! This would go over so well as a class with my peeps!!
so adorable! I love the little stem charms and what a thoughtful gift!
I am loving those charms!!!!
oh those charms are adorable.....yes i agree perfect for you - all of this.
Post a Comment