Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cupid - Day Three - THE REVEAL!

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all!

This morning I got up and opened my third and final bag from my Cupid.  Stop reading now if you are waiting to see who I had....  Seriously..... 

This is how much I love my SA friends and my Cupid.....  It's Saturday morning.  DH is gone (off to take an exam).  I got up, went to the kitchen, got my present, opened it, took photos, edited them and here I am blogging.  I have not even had my tea yet!  ROFL!

Today's Cupid note (sorry, I forgot to take a picture of it) reads, "For someone who is always thinking of others online and in her family - here is something to help you keep all those important to you close at hand".  It is then signed, "I'm grateful for our friendship!  Happy V-Day!"

So, without further delay, I reveal my Cupid, (insert drum roll here).....  STACY!!!!!!

Stacy, you've been a MOST AWESOME Cupid!  And today's present reveals the level of talent you have!  CHECK. THIS. OUT!!!!!! 

P1020321

I love Love LOVE this Tea Party DSP!  I can't wait till mine gets here!  So, take off the belly band, and THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE....

P1020322

It's a WAY CUTE little scrapbook made with chipboard coasters! 

SQUEEEEEEEEALLLL!!!!!! 

Isn't it FABULOUS????!!!  I forgot to take a picture of it all laid out like this from the back (oops), but here are the pages, closer up, left to right, front to back....

P1020323

Pages 1 & 2

P1020325  Page 3, with tag!

P1020324

Page 4 and the back cover

P1020327

Pages 5 & 6 - LOVE those BIG BRADS!!!!!

P1020329  Page 7 with tag

P1020328

Page 8 and the Front Cover.

All I can say is WOW.  Really.  You all know that I DO. NOT. SCRAP.  I've done some digital scrapping and seem to do OK with that, but as for putting paper and embellishments down and then adding photos?  Just doesn't happen for me.  Not for a lack of supplies either, let me assure you.  I'm OK with that.  LOL.

I am just wowed by all the details in this little book!  All the sponging, the brads, the cut and punched out flowers...

Stacy, Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a TOTALLY ROCKIN' CUPID!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Sharon Bridwell said...

WOW is right! What an awesome gift and I too love that DSP! Thanks for all the great photos!

MaryR said...

what a gorgeous book! I love all the gifts you received -

Amy said...

Beautiful!!!

JUST JUDY said...

vera vera cool....I have that DSP - I can't believe I have it and you don't!! LOL But I would trade the package for the scrapbook!! LOL....that is really cool.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job Stacy. You may just get her to scrap yet!

Crissy said...

What a beautiful gift you got there!!! This has been so fun seeing what everyone has done!