An advance apology to those of you that get this in e-mail. Please be patient with me as I tweak this new software and learn how to use it.....
I downloaded a program from Microsoft called "Windows Live Writer" that I'm told is easier to blog in than Blogger itself. The main feature I was interested in is that I'm told I can insert a photo exactly where I want instead of uploading it in blogger and then having to drag it to where I want it.
Oooo! Just like that! This is my sister's cat, Mr. Pants. Isn't he adorable?
I've also been told I can use more fonts than the 5 or 6 choices Blogger gives me... let's see.... Oooooo! If that looks on my blog like it does here, I will be a happy camper!
OK - I'm done playing.... for now.....
(OOOOO!!!! IT WORKED!!!!!!!)


1 comment:
............first microwaves and now blog editing. Are you okay?
Post a Comment