Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ouch!

About 10 years ago, Russ broke his little toe by "kicking" the coffee table.  Actually, it may have been longer than that - Maybe 12 years.  In any case, I haven't let him forget about it.  Well, it took over a decade, but I finally did it.  Yep.  Wednesday at 2:30AM I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and WHACK!  My foot found the end of the bed with my little toe.  OW! OW! OW! 

At least when *I* whacked MY toe it WAS pitch dark and I was half asleep.  Not QUITE as graceful as kicking the coffee table in a well lit room, but STILL.....  So here is what my BEAUTIFUL foot looks like this morning. 

P1020532

Fortunately, it really isn't terribly painful, just enough to be a real inconvenience....  Ugh.

I did a little stamping yesterday and will finish it up today.  Hopefully I will remember to take a picture of what I did before I give it away on Friday and then I can post it this weekend!

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

yea!! you stamped :) I've been cleaning and re-organizing *again* in my craft room. OUCH is right!! How did you friends surgery go? Saw the post since I was catching up on your past posts. Glad you got to play with ink again !!

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

OUCH!!!
I'm sorry. That's gotta hurt. I want daily photos as it turns different shades of black, blue, green and hint of yellow and more!!

LOL

Take care of yourself!