Yes, I'm excited about a MICROWAVE.
This thing has features on top of features! The exhaust fan on LOW is at least 5 times as powerful as the old one was on HIGH. Makes more noise that the old fan did, but I guess that's OK. One thing I really like is that you can set a timer on the night light feature, say on at 5 AM and off at 6AM so Russ can get his breakfast without having to turn on the big light in the kitchen. I'll be reading the manual for the rest of the day, I think..... And putting all the cookbooks back in their cupboard above it.... and putting the stuff back that got moved off the counters...
Isn't it PRETTY?


3 comments:
I sure wish *I* could have an over-the-stove microwave. The yahoos who built this place failed to put even one stud in the space between the cupboards on either side of the stove, so there is nothing to hold up a microwave. We discovered this feature when the old middle cupboard came down all by itself when being replaced. It was only supported by the screws into the side cabinets. I am sooooooo jealous of your new acquisition! Enjoy it!
YOu know what? I think that's THE SAME ONE we have here!
Looks GREAT, Lisa!!
I don't think I've ever heard anyone so excited about a microwave in my life before!! ROFLOL!! Looks cool girl!! Now, does it cook the food and bring it to you in bed?
HA HA!!
Post a Comment