skip to main |
skip to sidebar
OK - As promised here are the rest of my cards from this weekend! Actually, there are 2 more, but I can't find the photo of one and I can't post the other one since I am sending the card to someone for her birthday soon and it's REALLY obvious that the card is for her.
Altered Composition Book. Real Red Patterned paper from the Hostess Level One pad, white Taffetta ribbon, Chocolate Chip Satin ribbon, sticky half pearls from Michael's, unknown silk and paper flowers. Sentiment is from Stampin Up.
For the Chocolate challenge. Holds a Ghirardelli Square inside. Like the teabag holder swap I was in a couple months ago. Chocolate Chip, Berry Bliss and Chocolate Satin ribbon with Gold brads. All supplies Stampin Up.
Can't remember what challenge this was for.... Bling It On, I think. Again, all Stampin Up supplies: Soft Sky CS, ink and Patterned Paper, Blue Bayou CS and ink, Happiness BG stamp, clear rhinestone brads, 1/4" square punch, paper piercing tool and craft mat, Zig Painty Pen (silver).
This was for the last challenge I did, called Pack Your Purse. We were given a list of what we had to use to make our card, no more and no less. It was a LONG list! I'm not big on really ornate or busy cards usually, so pulling this off without it looking like TOO MUCH was tough for me! Everything but the Silver ink and the stickles are Stampin Up: Pretty in Pink and Rose Red Patterned paper from the Prints Pads. Pretty In Pink, Rose Red and Whisper White CS. Inks are Pretty In Pink, Rose Red and Platinum Planet (Archival Brilliance). Flower stamp is from Heartfelt Thanks. The silver is the Weathered BG stamp. "Celebrate" is from Wonderful Words. The squared are punched with the 1" square punch and layered on the white panel, then the pink, then the rose. Stickles on the pink layer for added BLING! The white 1/4" grosgrain was then layered on and the brads were set using the paper piercing tool to make the holes first.Hopefully tomorrow I will find the picture of the other card I did.... it's a good one.In the meantime, here is a link to the crazy finch feeding frenzy in my yard this morning. If you have your sound on, you will also hear the very sad sound of the neighbor's dog that has been chained on the side of their house in the rain for over 24 hours now. Yes, I have called Animal Control. They said they would send someone out this afternoon. This poor dog has been sounding like this all day yesterday, off and on thru the night, and all day today. It just makes me want to scream..... sorry the video is sideways, but the stupid editing software I bought only 2 months ago won't work on the new (Vista) computer and the company will not give me a free upgrade so I didn't edit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J63Qoqh8vzE
No comments:
Post a Comment