So this morning, I sat down to make his birthday card. He is turning 36 today, so I knew after doing this card for VSN, that I would use the pattern again for his birthday!
The original card used the new Bali Breeze paper on Blush Blossom and was plain inside.
This card used the Creamy Caramel CS and the new Ginger Blossom paper. The paper Flowers are from Prima and the rhinestone ones are from a CTMH customer special.

This is the inside of the card. The butterfly tattoo is one of the new Stampin Up Rubons that will be available during SAB (Sale-A-Bration) and the stamp is from a retired phrase set, also from SAB, I believe.


2 comments:
I've seen it all now.
And I always knew you were crazy, but this confirms it! It's adorable, don't get me wrong, but what will STAMPERS in this world NOT MAKE these days!! ROFLOL!!
TOO CUTE!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!
This is hilarious! I might just have to make one for hubby for Valentine's. Great card!
Post a Comment