I also had to do another sympathy card..... this one was hard since I actually knew the gentleman who passed on. A dear sweet man. Since I was really happy with the way the card came out that I did for Jan a couple months ago, I decided just to do another one. I did the roses in So Saffron (aquapainter with WaterColor Wonder Crayons) this time, made the Always Artichoke mat bigger and then matted that onto Brushed Gold and only used 3 brads. The images are not Stampin' Up!, but the supplies all are.
I need to make a run up to Lake Tahoe for some Hard Rock pins they've been holding for me since November. I had planned to go up today, but the weather looks like Tuesday will be GORGEOUS and I'm hoping it won't be crowded. Today I imagine it will be a ZOO as some of the ski areas got over 10 feet of snow in the storms this past week and this will be the first CLEAR ROAD day. The weekend ought to be INSANE up there and I think we may even have a 3 day weekend with Monday off for Martin Luther King Jr. for the state workers... Yeah. Tuesday will be better.... So maybe I'll get my new stamps out and see if I can whip something up to post here tomorrow! Wish me luck!!!!!




1 comment:
1. Another Federal Holiday coming...sheesh, doesn't this country have enough already.
2. Love the card and the ribbon.
3. How long of a drive to Tahoe one way???
4. I can't get ARCHIEVERS out of
my head because of YOU - thank you
so much Missy.
Post a Comment