Sunday, December 23, 2007

Whatever you celebrate....

Happy Holidays! Happy Yule! Merry Christmas! Happy Solstice! Happy Kwanzaa! Belated Happy Chanukah! Did I get everyone? All I know is that the madness is almost over for another year, which, as Martha says, is A GOOD THING! I still have to slice meat and cheese for the appetizer plate tomorrow morning, and before I go to bed tonight, I have one more present to wrap. I'm on the laptop right now... .my PC is doing a full back up and it takes about 3 hours. I always forget to do them until something happens to remind me.....

A gal I know on Splitcoast that I actually met at convention this Summer had her house burn down this weekend. They pretty much lost EVERYTHING. I can't even imagine. They were out of town starting their long Christmas weekend when they got a call at 3AM Saturday. No one was hurt, but the house is a total loss. Her 15 year old daughter is taking it particularly hard, apparently. They also have a 17 year old son. They had taken their dogs with them, so nobody was in the house at the time. Kinda puts life in perspective, doesn't it?

Well, the laptop battery is telling me to log off.... Have a wonderful Holiday!!!!!

No comments: