Friday, December 07, 2007

I've been busy.....

Working on Christmas projects. And no, my cards still aren't done. They are semi-started as in I've got the medallion piece done for 18 of them.... Yeah, not much progress. I got my packages out in the mail on Monday to the SPAM Ma'ams. Can't post a picture of that yet, as they haven't all been received, but when they are, I'll add a blog about them.


I *can* post this year's family Holiday Ornament (finally!).





The porcelain ornament is from Michael's. The snowlfakes (large ©Stampin' Up!; small ©Verve Visual) are stamped in StazOn Hydrangea Blue and the sentiment on the back ( ©Stampin' Up!) is stamped in StazOn Forest Green. These ornaments are glazed, so it's a little challenging stamping on such a slick surface, but fortunately, mistakes are easily removed with rubbing alcohol! After they hang to dry overnight, I heat set them with my heat gun, just for added measure. I plan on gluing a rhinestone or two to a couple of the snowflakes for some added "bling".


Still working on a photo of Taz with her FESTIVE holiday collar on. Not getting much cooperation. She doesn't seem to mind this collar I got, but it's just not in the holiday theme.....


Isn't she pretty???? She thinks so! Maybe I'll try the holiday collar again later this evening.... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

OMG! I LOVE her collar! What a little stunner! LOL Love the ornament, too. I need to get started on Christmas projects - I've been dragging my feet. Oh, and I've been meaning to ask (and at the risk of sounding stupid) what does SPAM M'AAM mean?

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

LOVE THE ORNAMENTS - okay now I understand "going back to stamp room to see if STAZ ON is dry yet" LOL TAZ is beautiful - but that flower needs to be a poinsettia then she would be ready for Christmas. And you made fun of me putting a headband on Josie?? LOL