Saturday, December 15, 2007

They're done and GONE!

Just put my Christmas cards in the mailbox! YAY! The ornaments are done except for a few that I still have to put the ribbon on them. Shopping.... almost done. Just need to get the list from Russ of what I'm buying his family. Need to put Mom's present together and get that mailed on Monday. I wanted to send Judy her replacement Journal Monday, but I can't find the Michael's bag that has the journal in it. Still looking..... HOPEFULLY I will find it today and get that done tomorrow.

Got my layout for Janice's Circle Journal done and mailed out this week. I had planned to scan the pages and upload them here and then I FORGOT TO DO IT! Oh well.

I've been trying to get a decent photo of Taz to send out in the Christmas cards. No go. Here are the best from this week.... She's just not very jolly this year, I guess. Her response to the collar was to either play dead or look away. Or walk away. Got several of THOSE pix.... sigh.... Don't you love the little tags? "Jingle Cat" (heart) and "Holiday Princess" (snow cat) is what they say.

I am surprised she hasn't pulled the stockings down. They are hanging right over her toybox this year and I thought she might find them too interesting to resist. I know if I had Judy's crazy dog here they would be EATEN within 30 seconds! Judy tells me that Mocha is a poodle, but I think there is some goat in that bloodline somewhere.....
Got my Secret Santa present today.... highlights from that are a YUMMY bottle of wine, some darling wine glass charms and this totally AWESOME travel mug.... even has my name on it!


I think I know who my Secret Santa is, but I'm waiting patiently for the revealing which is later this week.

Need to bake some cookies to send in Mom's package. Need to get the last presents for Russ' family so I can get the wrapping done. Ten more days..... LOL!

2 comments:

MAMA, MOCHA and JOSIE said...

YES GOAT DOG in less than five minutes got something "new" today and now it's the paddling stick for him. My shelves in the dinning room where my candles are - I've really cleaned off and up and got rid of all the tiny catch all things - -I've had this adorable wooden spoon with an apple on the end - forever - and it lays there as decoration. Well, pardon me for putting in one shelf down and not thinking.

Less than 5 minutes he grabbed it ran with it - (no i didn't notice) and chewed up the spoon part end. Mario caught him and swatted him with it. I saw it and I banged it against the table for surround sound purposes and said "FINE it's now your paddling stick"

Our guests arrive in two hours, we're almost set - but we're busy with all types of things and Mario's emptying all the garbarges and one "piece of paper towel" falls to the floor - - - ZOOM - - he got it and ran with it.

YEAH A NEW JOURNAL - -I think I'll buy a fire proof safe or a curio cabinet with a lock and tiny light to keep it in - so GOAT DOG doesn't get this one.

Can't wait for tonight We bought MAD GAB and we have BOXERS and BRIEFS too. MAD GAB is like being parked behind someone with personalized license plates and your trying to figure out what the letters stand for -- I can't wait - - I peek'd at one card - this is going to be fun.

And the eats are going to be great too.

So, I'm proud of you - - you're almost done girl and still alive.

Love the one photo of TAZ looking at you like "JUST TRY IT" --lol

Talk to you soon.

Leslie Hanna said...

I had a *spew* moment over that goat comment! Too funny!