September 24 – 28 I was in Las Vegas with my friend Trish to celebrate her birthday. The big night out on the trip was on her birthday, the 25th, to see Donny & Marie at the Flamingo.
Oh, yes. Really. *I* willingly went to see Donny & Marie. It was actually a surprisingly good show. Very funny and entertaining. Did I mention that the tickets Trish got included a “Meet & Greet” after the show?
My 15 seconds with fame right there.
We also did our best to stimulate the Vegas economy by depositing regularly into the slot machines. This one was my favorite; not just for the theme, but it is the only machine I did really well on the entire time we were there.
The photographic highlight of the trip was the Fountain Show at the Bellagio. SO. PRETTY.
This show is so awesome, we watched it twice (from different angles). I also got a couple night pictures:
We also went to “The CSI Experience” at the MGM Grand and Sunday night we saw “Thunder From Down Under” at the Excalibur after an INCREDIBLE dinner at Craftsteak. Wow. It was a fun trip even though it was over 100 every day we were there!


1 comment:
OMG! I totally need to play Kitty Glitter! LOL
Post a Comment