My friend, Dixie hosted a Christmas Card swap that was due the 20th of September. Since I *think* everyone has got their swaps back, here is the card I did:
It is a version of a “Joy Fold Card” (Tutorial can be found HERE on Splitcoaststampers). The Night of Navy card is 3x3 (punched with the Ticket Corner Punch) and the Brocade Blue card base is 8-1/4” x 4-1/4”. The piece of Bride Specialty Paper fills the inside of the card and is 4” x 5-1/4”. The snowflake image was stamped in Night of Navy onto Shimmery white, cut out and then the little inside pieces there were punched out with the 1/4” square punch. It’s finished off with a Clear Rhinestone Brad in the center. I added the texture to just the front flap of the Brocade blue by running it thru my Big Shot with just the front section in the “sandwich” and then the back was folded up so it went in between the Texturz Silicone Rubber pad and the Texturz Impression Pad. The plate I used is in the Texturz Plates Kit #4. The sentiment is from Four The Holidays, from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The “spine” is tied off with Gold and Silver Elastic Cord, also from the Holiday Mini.


No comments:
Post a Comment