Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Mojo 107

Sometimes, the Mojo Monday Sketch just “speaks” to me.  Most Mondays, I make the mistake of looking at the samples from Julee and her design team and they are so stunning that anything I make looks (to me) like a 10 year old made it.  SIGH.  Well, today I really, REALLY liked the sketch.  I even glanced at the samples posted.  And I was STILL able to make something I am happy with.  Yay!

Thanks for another awesome sketch, Julee!  :-)

Mojo107

All supplies are Stampin’ Up!, although the ribbon is, alas, retired: (From the Base up)

  • Kraft Card Stock
  • Real Red Card Stock
  • Craft Mat and Paper Piercer
  • Gold Brads
  • Brushed Gold Card Stock
  • Old Olive Card Stock
  • Baroque Motifs
  • Old Olive Classic ink
  • Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired)
  • Circle Scissor Plus
  • Whisper White Card Stock (on brushed gold)
  • Serene Snowflakes (from the Holiday Mini)
  • Encore Gold ink
  • Iridescent Ice embossing powder

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Lisa! Thanks for playing! :)

Amy said...

Oh, I love it, Lisa! This sketch speaks to me, too. But I haven't been able to make anything I like. :-)

Lisa Hensley said...

Beautiful! I love the title of your blog, btw! As far as I'm concerning, caffeine should be it's own food group...