I realized today that I have been horribly neglect in keeping Taz's "diary" up to date. She has her own website on Catster
I updated her diary today and added Sandi to her family.
Other than that, my day has consisted of errands and laundry.
Another THRILLING day in paradise.......
Russ will be home in a few hours.... I'm waiting for him to call and tell me he's at the airport and his flight is on schedule. After that, I'll be off to the grocery store to get whatever he wants for dinner!
This weekend I gotta STAMP STAMP STAMP!!!! I need to get a minimum of 35 and a goal of about 60 swap cards done for Regionals. I leave on Thursday. In my defense, I am waiting for an order to arrive on Monday with some of the stuff I need, but I need to start cutting and stamping what I can this weekend or else I'm going to be in a total panic come Wednesday and Thursday! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!
3 days ago


2 comments:
ARE YOU STAMPING??????
How many do you have done????
What did Russ say when he saw the newly painted house???
I got 57 done. I was going for 30 of each design, but there were a few rejects. I did stamp 10 ATCs while I was in Reno though.....
Russ loves the paint....
Post a Comment