For those who think I'm crazy when I say that Coco has Siamese in her, I finally got a good photo of her face that really shows the Siamese features!
She decided to sit ON my Sunday paper this morning when I was trying to read the ads. She seemed to be particularly interested in the CHAMPAGNE sale at World Market. A kitty after my heart!


5 comments:
OH YES - -you and her were made to be together!! LOL And yes, that photo does show the siamese (sp?) in her. (next post will be her sipping from your wine glass)
wow a new beautiful cat, that likes to shop for WINE. wow. there are NO words.....it was meant to be, its like you meant for each other.
OHH I could just rub and kiss her up.. look at that face.. who is the pretty kitty hmm who is the pretty kiitttyy.. :)
-Ellie
She's beautiful Lisa!
ohhh your new kitty looks adorable! Love her!
Post a Comment