It's papercrafting. No stamps were used! Just papers and punches and stickers! Here are the twins' birthday cards!
The paper on Abigail's card came from my stash. Don't know who made it, sorry. The brown on both cards is Chocolate Chip and the bases are Pretty in Pink and Soft Sky. The paper for Gregory's card is from the Afternoon Tea DSP from Stampin' Up!. The Stickers are Jolee's Boutique. The brads are Gold and Aged Copper (from the Hodgepodge Hardware). I got the idea/pattern from another blog. Can't remember who, or I'd give her credit... SORRY!
Back on the 8th, I helped Megan make 13 "criss-cross" birthday party invites. If you would like directions on making a criss-cross card, there is a tutorial HERE over on Splitcoaststampers. I didn't get a picture of the finished ones, but here is the sample that we re-created:
The invitation is printed on the white insert. We moved the flower up more and stamped "You're Invited" from Sincere Salutations (Stampin' Up!) to show in the triangle area. The flower is from Prima and all other materials are CTMH (Amethyst cardstock, paper is from an old wedding scrapbook kit, silver brads and organdy ribbon). I think they turned out rather well.
And from the same papers, here is the Mother's Day card we sent to Russ' mom:
The scalloped edge is done with a Martha Stewart Embossing punch. I didn't do the greatest job lining it up, so I covered the boo boos by adding the small Primas with little adhesive rhinestones in the centers. The insert pulls out to a stamped (retired) Stampin' Up! "Happy Mother's Day" image that has daffodils in a mason jar vase. I really liked that old set. Had some GREAT images! I'd upload the card I sent my mom, but #1, I didn't take a photo and #2, it wasn't as good as this one..... Bad bad Lisa.....
So there's my creative "genius" for the first half of May!


2 comments:
BREATHTAKING and ADORABLE all rolled into one!! The "one'ies cards are too cute for words and you've always been the QUEEN of ELEQUENT (sp?) cards to me - - GREAT JOB!!
CUTE onesie cards!! The pink PP is by Kelly Panacci for Sandylion.
Hey...where are the pics from Hawaii???????
Post a Comment