I had set this to post on Wednesday when I left. As a matter of fact, I even got the e-mail version sent to me. Don't know WHY it wasn't showing... Sheesh... computers.....
OK - so I've been totally absent from blog-land. I've been busy! I swear I will go back and do a blog about our trip to Hawaii, but that involves editing photos (I shoot in RAW format which has to be edited before I can upload them here!), so it will be into August before you see those. Sorry. Same for the twins' birthday party.
I've been busy getting ready for my two Summer Stampin Excursions. This weekend is a 4 night trip to Denver to hang out with just over half of my "Spamily". Melissa, Amy, Heather, Kristi, Julie and Janice. So I've been working on gifts and stuff for them. Then next month is CONVENTION, where I will see most of the rest of the "Spamily"... Cherie, Lori, Judy, Kate, Janice and Heather. The only Spammy I won't see this summer is Kim..... *sniff*
And speaking of Kim, here is the birthday card I sent her for her June 1st birthday:
Anyway... here are some of the goodies I've made for the Denver goodie bags:
Candles for Melissa and Amy - our gracious hostesses!
Altered Jelly Belly Jars - I asked everyone to pick a drink flavor from a list. Their jars are that flavor and the cards match them.
The cards.....
Images used are from Stampin'Up, Rubbernecker, Hero Arts and Verve Visual. All Cardstock was Stampin Up. Brads, Crystal Effects, Silver micro beads and Ribbon from Stampin'Up. The DSP on the Jars is assorted, but the brown is from the Berry Bliss Collection from Stampin'Up. Glitter is Stickles.
On top of that, I did Judy's and Kate's Circle Journal pages. No photos of those yet, sorry.
So as you read this, I'll be in Denver having some SERIOUS FUN. Hoping I come home to a clean kitchen (like I left it) on Sunday......
See you all on the flip-side!


3 comments:
AMAZING!!! Once again pure AMAZEMENT!! Can you stamp the margarita glass for me on white paper and send? LOL
You do such great work girl!!
oh i think my name shows as deleted blog, because I'm not signed into my blog.....BRB
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the circle stamp on the candle. I have that set ... somewhere ...
Post a Comment