So, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you've heard me mention my friends from Splitcoast that I call the "Spammies" or my "Spamily". Heck, I think that makes up half my blog readers right there....
Well, knowing my soft spot for all things SPAM, look what I got from a friend of mine, sent straight from the SPAMALOT GIFT SHOP on Broadway in New York City:

Yes, it is an ACTUAL CAN OF GOLDEN HONEY SPAM! Is this label not TO DIE FOR????!
Of course, Russ was excited about it because he thought I was going to open it up and cook it for him.... Uh, NOT! I have until May of 2009 to decide if I want to eat it and then keep the can as a pencil holder on my stamp table or something. I suppose I could remove the label and scrapbook it. Hmmmm....
Thanks a million, Judy, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!


2 comments:
YOUR VERY WELCOMED!!
At least there's "something" from NYC/BROADWAY that you love. Me - it's CLAY - you it's SPAM! That's why were such good friend - your YING and I'm YANG!! ROFLOL!!
DO NOT LET ROSS EAT IT - til the very last day. I like the idea of a pencil can on your stamp table...that's cool!!
ENJOY!!!
SPAM SPAM SPAM!
NI NI NI NI!
I'M NOT DEAD YET!
I'M THE IDOL OF THE WORLD!
Ok, well that's just THE COOLEST THING EVER! You showed me before, but I just HAD to see it again!
Post a Comment