I love those "page-a-day" calendars and I get one delivered to my e-mail every day.... It's the Corporate B.S. Definition calendar. People have asked me why I don't make my part time sales job full time.... this pretty much sums it up:
SALES: The department that ultimately pays your salary, and therefore the one it’s in your best interest to make happy, consisting of people who, like stand-up comedians, have a very high tolerance for rejection and, unlike basically everyone else in the workforce, actually thrive on it.
I take rejection very personally as a general rule, which is probably why Sales never appealed to me as a "real" job!
Hoping to actually stamp something today. I have a tech coming between 11 and 1 to do our annual maintenance and cleaning on the heater, but other than that, my day is pretty clear! Wish me luck!
3 days ago


1 comment:
I like sales - - I can sell the pants off just about anyone!!
Post a Comment